Thursday, February 7, 2013

With the sudden name/address change for the blog, I've received quite a few emails from followers and fans of the swim workouts.

Thank you to everyone that emailed me to let me know the blog was "missing" and "not found".

It is always a pleasure to read personal stories of how the workouts have helped/inspired/motivated/encouraged/spiced-up/enhanced/etc your swim training. I have been swimming competitively for 25 years and I know how much of a difference a creative workout can do for your mentality and sanity. It is a pleasure to provide these unique workouts for my swimmers in Clermont, Florida and for the rest of you all around the world!

Please spread the word about the blog site and I wish everyone Happy Swimming!

Coach Sara:)

No comments:

Post a Comment